WE’RE PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING A GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – ARE YOU?
The Barn Café is open 7 days a week serving breakfasts, lunches, delicious homemade cakes and desserts, afternoon tea, and more ….all prepared with local fresh and seasonal ingredients by our team of Chefs under the expert guidance of Head Chef Anton Scoones. The Barn has seating for 140 people inside which approximately doubles with our summer courtyard.
We are now looking to add to our Kitchen Team and have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice/Trainee Chef for someone keen to learn about great local food
Working with a committed team of chefs you will be trained and developed to deliver a menu that helps us to achieve our Mission. Day to day you will be involved in preparing and cooking food, stock rotation and the maintenance of food hygiene standards
We are happy to consider part time hours for applicants still studying.
- Are keen to take your next step towards a career in a Chef role and committed to developing great skills
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the challenges that this environment offers and the work ethic to meet those challenges
- Are a team player – flexible in your approach to work and happy to work across all sections
- Are committed to what we do here at Blacker Hall with a passion for creating fresh, local, and seasonal dishes and for sharing your knowledge with the wider team
- We are committed to developing a team who share our vision and values, enjoy what they do and support us in taking our business forward. We are looking for individuals who can consistently deliver our promise to our customers from producing great local produce in our production teams to ‘going the extra mile’ in a customer facing role.
- Our promise to you is that we will offer the training you need to be great at what you do – and will support you in developing your skills whatever your aspirations.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NOW?
Excited by the opportunity? Send us your CV with a letter telling us why you want to join us, and what you can bring to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org or download an application form here.