WE’RE PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING A GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – ARE YOU?
A national and regional award-winning business. A reputation for quality local produce. Passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience. Committed to development.
As part of a re-structure we are looking to add to our BUTCHERY TEAM – this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the team taking our business forward
Working part time or full time including a weekend day, your focus will be to deliver the exceptional customer experience we are committed to;
- Creating eye catching counter displays and ensuring stock availability
- Offering advice and assisting our customers with buying choices.
- Have a natural ability to engage customers and a real passion for delivering great service
- Have experience in a food retail role
- Are committed to what we do here at Blacker Hall with a real interest in, and knowledge of, great food – you will be able to use your knowledge to inspire customer choices
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the challenges that this environment offers and the work ethic to meet those challenges
- We are committed to developing a team who share our vision and values, enjoy what they do and support us in taking our business forward. We are looking for individuals who can consistently deliver our promise to our customers from producing great local produce in our production teams to ‘going the extra mile’ in a customer facing role.
- Our promise to you is that we will offer the training you need to be great at what you do – and will support you in developing your skills whatever your aspirations.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NOW?
Excited by the opportunity? Send us your CV with a letter telling us why you want to join us, and what you can bring to or team or download an application form here.