WE’RE PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING A GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – ARE YOU?
The Barn Café is open 7 days a week serving breakfasts, lunches, delicious homemade cakes and desserts, afternoon tea, and more ….all prepared with local fresh and seasonal ingredients by our team of Chefs under Head Chef Anton Scoones. The Barn has capacity for 140 people inside which approximately doubles with outside seating. We are now looking for a COMMIS CHEF to add to our Kitchen Team
Working as part of a team of chefs to ensure that every customer’s experience is consistently exceptional, every time they visit the coffee shop. Your role will include;
- Day to day food preparation
- Assisting with the food stocks and ensuring they are kept in good order and are subject to stock rotation.
- Assisting with the cleaning schedule
- Have experience in a busy kitchen and are keen to develop your skills
- Have an organised approach to work and a commitment to consistently delivering to high standards
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the challenges that this environment offers and the work ethic to meet those challenges
- Are a team player with a flexible approach
- Are committed to what we do here at Blacker Hall with a real passion for food
- We are committed to developing a team who share our vision and values, enjoy what they do and support us in taking our business forward. We are looking for individuals who can consistently deliver our promise to our customers from producing great local produce in our production teams to ‘going the extra mile’ in a customer facing role.
- Our promise to you is that we will offer the training you need to be great at what you do – and will support you in developing your skills whatever your aspirations.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NOW?
Excited by the opportunity? Send us your CV with a letter telling us why you want to join us, and what you can bring to or team or download an application form here.