WE’RE PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING A GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – ARE YOU?
The Barn Café is open 7 days a week serving breakfasts, lunches, delicious homemade cakes and desserts, afternoon tea, and more ….all prepared with local fresh and seasonal ingredients by our team of Chefs under Head Chef Anton Scoones. The Barn has capacity for 140 people inside which approximately doubles with outside seating. We are looking to add to our FRONT OF HOUSE team – this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the team taking our business forward
Working as part of a team to ensure that every customer’s experience is consistently exceptional, every time they visit the coffee shop. Your role will include serving food and beverages, clearing tables, operating the till, and dealing with general enquiries, bookings and requests
- Are already experienced in a FOH role and looking to further develop your career
- Have a natural talent for hospitality and are excited by the idea of a fast paced growing business
- Have a real passion for delivering exceptional service
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the challenges that this environment offers and the work ethic to meet those challenges
- Are committed to what we do here at Blacker Hall with a real interest in food and drink
- We are committed to developing a team who share our vision and values, enjoy what they do and support us in taking our business forward. We are looking for individuals who can consistently deliver our promise to our customers from producing great local produce in our production teams to ‘going the extra mile’ in a customer facing role.
- Our promise to you is that we will offer the training you need to be great at what you do – and will support you in developing your skills whatever your aspirations.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NOW?
Excited by the opportunity? Send us your CV with a letter telling us why you want to join us, and what you can bring to or team or download anapplication form here.