WE’RE PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING A GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – ARE YOU?
A national and regional award-winning business.
A reputation for quality local produce.
Passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Committed to development.
We are looking for a Part Time Accounts Assistant to join our busy Finance Team
Working 25 hours per week you will;
- Be involved in all areas of finance administration including cash handling and cash reconciliation
- Take responsibility for administering the weekly payroll
- Act as a central point of contact liaising with all teams across the business
- Take telephone queries as first point of contact for our customers and suppliers
- Are already experienced in a finance administration role which includes SAGE accounts and payroll; we need someone who can ‘hit the ground running’
- Have great organisational skills, the ability to prioritise the workload and can work quickly ensuring we meet our deadlines
- Have excellent communication skills with the commitment to delivering an exceptional service to customers and suppliers both external and internal
- Have an eye for detail and understand the importance of accurate financial reporting
- Are committed to what we do here at Blacker Hall
- We are committed to developing a team who share our vision and values, enjoy what they do and support us in taking our business forward. We are looking for individuals who can consistently deliver our promise to our customers from producing great local produce in our production teams to ‘going the extra mile’ in a customer facing role.
- Our promise to you is that we will offer the training you need to be great at what you do – and will support you in developing your skills whatever your aspirations.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NOW?
Excited by the opportunity? Send your CV to email@example.com with a letter telling us why you want to join us, and what you can bring to our team or download an application form here.
APPLICATIONS TO BE RECEIVED BY NO LATER THAN THURSDAY 9th FEBRUARY