WE’RE PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING A GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – ARE YOU?
The Barn Café is open 7 days a week serving breakfasts, lunches, delicious homemade cakes and desserts, afternoon tea, and more ….all prepared with local fresh and seasonal ingredients by our team of Chef under the expert guidance of Head Chef Anton Scoones. The Barn has seating for 140 people inside which approximately doubles with our summer courtyard.
We are now looking to add to our team of CHEFS – this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the Blacker Hall team taking our business forward
Reporting to the Head Chef you will be fully involved in creating and delivering a menu that helps us to achieve our Mission.
- Are an experienced Chef with the ability to produce food in large quantities to a consistently high standard
- May have experience of managing a kitchen; if so, you can demonstrate the ability to deliver through leading and motivating your team
- Are committed to what we do here at Blacker Hall with a passion for creating fresh, local, and seasonal dishes and for sharing your knowledge with the wider team
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the challenges that this environment offers and the work ethic to meet those challenges
- Have proven experience of HACCP systems and a recognised Food Safety qualification
- We are committed to developing a team who share our vision and values, enjoy what they do and support us in taking our business forward. We are looking for individuals who can consistently deliver our promise to our customers from producing great local produce in our production teams to ‘going the extra mile’ in a customer facing role.
- Our promise to you is that we will offer the training you need to be great at what you do – and will support you in developing your skills whatever your aspirations.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NOW?
Excited by the opportunity? Send us your CV with a letter telling us why you want to join us, and what you can bring to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org or download an application form here.
This is a full time position working 5 days over 7.