Father’s Day is fast approaching! If you want to impress Dad on his special day then a home-reared rib of beef is sure to put a smile on his face!
Pop in and have a chat with our Butchers and select your rib of beef or wing rib steak now and we’ll reserve it for you whilst it dry-ages in our specialist cabinet ready for the perfect meal on Sunday 17th June.
Our wing rib steaks and award-winning rib of beef are from our own grass-fed cattle, home-reared on our family farm. Our expert Butchers then skilfully prepare the cuts before beginning the dry-aging process, always for a minimum of 28 days. Dry-aging brings a depth of flavor that further enhances the high quality of our beef.
Also available to order, a selection of luxury dishes:
- Beef Wellington from the Butchers counter. Locally reared beef, dry-aged on the bone for 21 days and wrapped in puff pastry with a fine buttery mushroom, garlic, onion and parsley duxelle.
- Dressed Lobster and Seafood Platters. Pop to have a chat with our Fishmongers and we can order in a dressed lobster or hot or cold seafood platters if you want to prepare an extra special treat for Dad, or that special person that you’d like to say thank you to.
Look out for our Super Steak Weekend offer. From Friday 15th to Sunday 17th June we’re offering 10% off Sirloin and Sandwich Steaks from the Butchers, and also Tuna and Swordfish Steak from the Fishmongers.
To place an order call us on 01924 267202, or email email@example.com, or call in and speak to a member of our team.
Make Father’s Day extra special with Blacker Hall Farm
Father’s Day specials in The Barn Café from Friday 15th to Sunday 17th June:
- Enjoy a juicy Burger, fresh from our own Butchers, and one of our beer selection to go with it.
- Gentleman’s Afternoon Tea, including Yorkshire pudding filled with pulled pork, a mini slider, pork pie, sausage roll and mini fish and chips. Freshly baked fruit scone and tea loaf and a selection of delicious mini desserts.
Gifts and cards:
- Lots of Father’s Day gifts and cards to choose from. Make them extra special whether your card is for Dad, Daddy, Grandad or Grandpa!
- If you’re not sure what to buy, why not charge up one of our gift cards to your chosen amount and let Dad treat himself?
- A selection of beer kegs, choose Dad’s favourite, whether he loves stout, blonde, brown ale…
- Call in on 14th and 15th June when we will be sampling Yorkshire Ales. Perfect to celebrate the start of the World Cup.
Savoury treats from The Deli:
- It’s no longer possible to order our ‘DAD’ pork pies, but we will have a limited number for sale each day from the Deli counter, from today until Sunday. Make sure you call in early to have a chance of picking one up!
- New to our charcuterie range are ‘Beer sticks’, tasty chorizo – a great snack that go perfectly with beer.