Open at the same time as The Farm Shop from now, throughout December and up to the New Year, we’ve created a fantastic space for you to browse unique gifts and traditional Christmas produce. We will also feature a range of food and drink sampling events to showcase much of our festive produce, and provide you with lots of inspiration for your own entertaining at home.
- As well as unique gifts, we will be offering a wrapping service and also the opportunity to create your own bespoke hamper for the food lover in your life. Fill it with Yorkshire produce and all their favourites for a perfectly tailored gift.
- Our Wine Loft will be moving to the Christmas Gift and Food Hall. Chat to one of our experts for great advice on the best wines and spirits for all of your festive entertaining occasions, gifts or simply to treat yourself!
- We’re excited to announce that we’re being joined by Joshua Ellis Cashmere. Established as a clothier in 1767, it’s fair to say that Joshua Ellis have some experience when it comes to luxury and quality. Renowned internationally for their hand-crafted cashmere, and based just a few miles away in Batley, these Yorkshire made products make the perfect Christmas gift. And feel free to self-gift! There are a limited number of items available with exclusive discounts of up to 75%. You can’t afford to miss out!
- Say cheese! You will not be able to miss our wall of cheese, condiments and crackers. With regular tastings, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to creating your own festive cheeseboard
- Our Bakers have been working tirelessly, with bags of enthusiasm and passion, to bring you traditional festive Christmas Cakes and Puddings, and a delicious range of Mince Pies. All available to pick up from the Christmas Gift and Food Hallnow open