Our Traditional Pork Pies are a customer favourite, made with our own hot water crust pastry and filled with cured pork from home-reared meat.
Personalise your pie with the following pastry wording:
NO 1 DAD
They are £6.50 each and come wrapped and ribboned. We only make a limited number each year, so to guarantee your pie with your chosen wording, make sure you place your order by 5pm on Wednesday 12th June.
To order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
- The quantity and wording that you’d like
- Your own name and contact details
- Your preferred collection day. Collections can be made on Thursday 13th, Friday 14th, Saturday 15th or Sunday 16th June – please state your preference on your order.
- Important note ‘use-by dates’ – our pies are baked fresh daily. Pies collected on Thursday will have a use-by date of Saturday 15th June. Also, our pies are great to freeze.
- Pay for your pie on collection.
Your pies will be ready to collect from the Deli counter in The Farm Shop on your chosen collection date. Don’t forget to pick up your Dad’s favourite accompaniments, whether that’s a wedge of cheese, a sauce or relish, or a bottle of beer or two!
If you prefer, you can call our office to place your order on 01924 267202 (ext. 0). Our office team are available Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm.