We opened in 1999, and over the past 20 years Blacker Hall Farm Shop has become a bustling hub for local people who believe in excellent Yorkshire food. 75% of the produce we sell is made on-site, and the rest is hand-selected from local growers and suppliers who share our values.
To celebrate reaching our 20th anniversary, we’re offering you some great savings across a variety of hero products – some of which we’ve sold since The Farm Shop first opened back in 1999!
Take 20% off the following products, from Monday 21st – Sunday 27th October 2019:
• Sirloin Steak – Award-winning steak, dry-aged for a minimum of 21 days and locally-reared on our own or other great local farms
• Fresh fish and shellfish – Recently opened in 2018, the Blacker Hall Fishmongers offers fresh fish daily from the East Coast
• Steak Mince – Beef from our own farm and other great local farms and less than 4% fat
• Local vegetables – Grown for us by the Darwin family in Hoylandswaine
• Homegrown Potatoes – Grown just across the road from The Farm Shop
• Afternoon Tea – Served every day in The Barn Café from 12 noon until 4.30pm
• Scones – Baked fresh every day to a traditional Garthwaite family recipe
• Biscuits – Sold since the day we opened to the same family recipe – choose from Ginger, Farmhouse Crunchies and Butter Crunchies
• Steak Pies – Choose from Steak, Steak and Ale and Steak and Potato – all made using beef from our own farm and other great local farms, encased in our homemade pastry
• Chicken & Leek Pie – Traditional pie made by our craft Bakers using local chicken and encased in our homemade pastry
• Quiches – Lovingly made in our Bakery since we opened with Longley Farm cream and the freshest local ingredients
• Pork Pies – A real winner and favourite – made with pork from our own farm
Enjoy our great savings… just a little ‘THANK YOU’ for your continued support.