Blacker Hall Local Home Delivery is a priority service for the over 70’s, vulnerable and self-isolating customers during the Coronavirus outbreak.
We have limited slots available and we will prioritise those most in need. We understand this is a very stressful time for lots of you, especially if you don’t have access to a support network of friends or family nearby who can shop for you.
If you are able to travel:
- The Farm Shop is open every day from 9am-4pm (10am on Sundays) operating a very strict hand-sanitising and 2m distancing policy for our customers.
- Our Click and Collect Service is also available for those who can travel but don’t want to enter the Farm Shop. We will pace your pre-paid shopping directly into your boot. This features our top-sellers, all meat, vegetable and fruit boxes.
Click Here for more info >
- A Drive Thru shop will be operating from Friday 3rd April offering all food boxes, bread, milk and eggs.
Click Here for more info >
TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR OUR LOCAL HOME DELIVERY PRIORITY SERVICE
- Choose your shopping from the range of top-sellers and essentials here>>>
(minimum order £25, plus delivery charge £6)
- Have your payment card ready
- Ring our Customer Service team on 01924 267202 – option 2
Please be aware we are handling a high volume of calls
Order lines are open Monday – Friday 10am – 3pm.
Orders can be placed up to two weeks in advance for delivery Monday to Friday.
We want to reassure our customers that we are taking extra measures in the Farm Shop to keep you and our team safe, if you are in a position to come into the Farm Shop or send someone for you please do so.
What areas are you delivering to?
We are able to cover the following postcodes on the days specified:
Monday: WF4, HD8 and S75
Tuesday: WF4 and WF2
Wednesday: WF4, WF2 and S75
Thursday: WF4, WF12, WF5 and WF3
Friday: WF4, WF2, WF1 and WF6
What is the delivery order cut off?
We need your order two days before we deliver to your postcode or for orders for collection eg. Order on Monday for Wednesday
When will you deliver my order?
Your order will be delivered between 1pm – 7pm on your delivery day.
The driver will ring you 5 minutes before they arrive, on the number you provided when placing your order. This is to confirm where you would like your delivery leaving.
Please ensure you provide your telephone number when you place your order over the phone.
How do I pay for my order?
You can pay for your order in full with a debit or credit card over the phone. We are not taking cash payments at this time.
Will I be able to claim Reward points?
Yes. Please inform us of your Reward Card number when we are taking your order over the phone.
We are aiming to fulfil all orders, however due to the unusual circumstances, please accept that we may have to amend your order subject to availability. In the event of any order items being unavailable, we will aim to offer a suitable substitute.