- 600g Beef Steak Mince
- 1 tsp Hendersons Yorkshire Relish
- 2 shallots, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 mini gherkins (or ½ a large one), finely chopped
- 2 tsp capers
- 1 heaped tbsp tomato ketchup
- Salt and pepper
- For the centre - 4 pieces of Yorkshire Blue Cheese cut 1cm thick in a circle shape to fit inside the burger as a melt in the middle centre.
Mix all the burger ingredients together and combine well.
Place a thin burger shape into your hand and add the piece of cheese into the middle. Place another thin burger shape on top, then press together well to seal the cheese inside.
Grill or BBQ until cooked, which should take about 4 minutes each side - flip over the burger once carefully whilst cooking.
These can be served in our homemade, freshly baked bread.