CHRIS' LAMB CUTLETS
• half a bunch finely chopped fresh mint
• 1 sprig finely chopped fresh rosemary
• 3 garlic cloves crushed and finely chopped
• big glug olive oil
• 4 lamb chops or cutlets
• 1 aubergine, sliced into chunks
• 4 courgettes, sliced into chunks
• 2 red peppers, cut into large chunks
• 2 yellow peppers, cut into large chunks
• 100g feta cheese, crumbled
• 250g cherry tomatoes
1) Pre heat oven to 190/gas mark 4.
2) Mix the finely chopped mint, rosemary and garlic with a good glug of olive oil to make marinade for the lamb chops. Coat the chops in this and leave for a couple of hours to marinade.
3) Mix the aubergine, cherry tomatoes ,courgette and peppers in a oven dish. Mix together with a good drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
4) After 15 minutes turn the oven up to 200 and add your crumbled feta to the vegetables, stir through. Place your lamb chops on top of the mix and return to the oven for a further 15 minutes (until the lamb chops are cooked through to your liking)
Serve up and enjoy!