We are looking for FARM SHOP RETAIL ASSISTANTS – this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the team taking our business forward
Roles are available working between 16 and 30 hours per week; shifts are variable between 6.30am and 6.30pm over 7 operational days. You will be part of a team committed to ensuring that every customer’s experience is consistently exceptional, every time they visit the Farm Shop. Your role will include operating the till, merchandising and presentation of displays, serving customers at our Deli counter and holiday cover for our sandwich van, The Lunch Basket.
- Are already experienced in a fast paced retail environment with a commitment to high operational standards– experience in food retail is an advantage
- Have a natural ability to engage customers and a real passion for delivering exceptional service
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the challenges that this environment offers and the work ethic to meet those challenges
- Are committed to what we do here at Blacker Hall with a real interest in food and drink – you will be able to use your knowledge to contribute ideas on product range and to inspire customer choices
- Have a full driving licence
Are now looking for your next career move with a growing Company?