Here at The Barn Restaurant, from our Chefs to our Front of House Team, we all bring our expertise to deliver an exceptional guest experience as a team.
The Barn is open 7 days a week serving breakfasts, lunches, delicious homemade cakes and desserts, afternoon tea, and more ….all prepared with local fresh and seasonal ingredients. The Barn has capacity for 140 people inside which approximately doubles with outside seating.
We are looking to add to our Front of House team – this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing business.
Weekends only – Working as part of a team to ensure that every guest’s experience is consistently exceptional, every time they visit the coffee shop. Your role will include serving food and beverages, clearing tables, operating the till, and dealing with general enquiries and requests. Possible Full Time or Weekend only roles
- Are already experienced in providing a table service in a fast paced FOH role and looking to further develop your career
- Have a natural talent for hospitality – a genuine passion for looking after guests – and are excited by the idea of a growing business
- Understand what we mean by delivering an exceptional experience
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the challenges that this environment offers and the work ethic to meet those challenges
- Are committed to what we do here at Blacker Hall with a real interest in food and drink