Keeping you safe!
Our Restaurant manager, Jerome and his team have made a few changes to the Barn Kitchen to ensure you feel as safe as possible when you visit us for Afternoon Tea. The safety of you and our team is our upmost priority and we kindly ask you to respect the measures we have put in place to help protect everyone.
To make a booking, please call us on 01924 267202 where you will can select a time slot and can enjoy your afternoon tea experience for up to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Before you arrive
- We’re operating a booking system so that we can manage the number of people in the Barn Kitchen at any one time.
- We will collect your details at the time of booking for the governments track & trace measure.
- Please do not visit us if you are unwell. If you have shown symptoms in the past 14 days or are feeling unwell in the days running up to your booking, please stay at home. Give us a call so we can rearrange an alternative time in accordance with the government’s guidance around self-isolating and socialising.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your booking. This will help us avoid congregation outside the Barn Kitchen.
- Use the hand sanitising unit which is placed outside the entrance upon arrival.
Inside the Barn Kitchen
- We have implemented social distancing throughout the Barn Kitchen. We have configured our seating to ensure safe distancing is maintained between your table and other parties and are operating a one way enter and exit system. We kindly ask that you observe the signage around the Barn Kitchen. We’re doing our absolute best to ensure social distancing between our staff and your party.
- Regular cleaning – all tables, chairs and other surfaces will be sanitised and cleaned after use.
- Our toilet facilities are open and will be subject to regular cleaning. We ask that you please keep children seated and supervise them during toilet visits.
- Due to the size of our tables, we cannot guarantee that you will be sat one metre away from other people in your party. Please ensure that your party are abiding by the government guidance around who it is safe to meet with at this time.
- Please pay by card whenever possible.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01924 267202.