- 465g pack of Blacker Hall Steak Mince
- 1 tsp Hendersons Yorkshire Relish
- 1 heaped tbsp tomato ketchup
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Good handful of grated Mozzarella for the melt in the middle centre
Mix all the burger ingredients together and combine well.
Split the burger mixture into 4 portions.
Pick up half of one portion of mixture and roll into a ball, then press into a thin burger shape.
Add a tablespoon of mozzarella into the middle.
Roll and flatten the other half of your burger mixture and place on top, then press together well at the edges to seal the cheese inside.
Grill or BBQ until cooked, which should take about 4 minutes each side – flip over the burger once carefully whilst cooking.
Served in freshly baked bread rolls.