- Take a seat, get comfy and browse our Christmas Book or Online Shop to decide on your Christmas Food.
- If you see something you like in the book you can find it online by searching the four digit product code.
- If you have any questions call in and speak to a member of our team, call us 01924 267202 or email email@example.com
- EARLY ORDER FREE PRIZE DRAW. All orders placed by midnight on Sunday 1st December will be entered into a prize draw to win your order for free!
- LAST DATE FOR ORDERS IS SUNDAY 15TH DECEMBER
- Order online at blackerhall.com/christmas
- FREE GIFT WHEN YOU ORDER ONLINE. Spend over £50 on your online order and receive a Lottie Shaw’s Christmas Shortbread Biscuit Gift Tube worth £4.50 in your order. Spend £100 on your online order and receive a bottle of Palladiano Durello Spumante Brut sparkling wine worth £10 in your order.
- Minimum order value £25
- Use the navigation on the right to shop for your Christmas products – just add the items to your cart as you go along, making sure you select the appropriate weight/size where there are a number of options available.
- When you’ve added all your items, click checkout to provide your billing details and choose your collection date/time between 22nd and 24th December 2018
- You’ll then be forwarded on to PayPal to provide a £10 deposit online. You do not need a PayPal account to pay your deposit – there is an option to pay the deposit with your credit/debit card. You’ll pay your remaining balance when you come to collect your order.
- Finally you’ll be provided with an order confirmation number to use on the day of collection – this will be sent via email within 5 working days from firstname.lastname@example.org. You”ll need to bring this confirmation number with you on the day, so please print this out or save to your phone.
- Please note, it’s the order number that you receive from email@example.com, and not the order on your PayPal confirmation, that you will need to collect your Christmas food.
- If you have chosen any items that are eligible for an offer (for example 3 for £10 on Pound Pork Pies) the deduction will be applied when you pay your final balance on collection.
AMENDING OR CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
- Your order cannot be amended online.
- To amend your order please either ring our office team (01924 267202 ext. 0) or visit The Farm Shop to speak to one of our team.
- Orders may be amended up until Sunday 15th December. After this date we cannot guarantee any changes due to availability.
- Orders may be cancelled up until 4 days before collection. Deposits are non-refundable on orders cancelled less than 4 days prior to collection.
- Christmas collection days are Sunday 22nd, Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th December.
- Your order will be available to collect from The Farm Shop order collection tent, on your chosen date and one hour time slot.
- Orders will be prepared in time slot order. This is our busiest time of year so we kindly ask you to adhere to your chosen collection slot to minimise waiting times for all customers.
- Please bring your order confirmation with you. You can show this to us either printed out or on your phone.
- When you collect your festive food from The Farm Shop, We’ll be there with a coffee and some extra hands to help you get your food to your car. The Farm Shop will be open for you to pick up any last minute produce you might need.
To start shopping for all your festive food, click here >>