This recipe serves 2 but the ingredients can easily be doubled, tripled, etc, to serve more, ideal for batch cooking! It’s quick and easy with just a handful of ingredients, and very tasty!
- Oil for frying
- 1 x onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps Punjaban curry paste
- 4 x tomatoes chopped
- 2 x chicken fillets
- 100g spinach
- 4 tbsps natural yogurt
- Handful of coriander leaves
- Basmati rice or naan bread to serve
- Heat a little oil in a deep non-stick frying pan (with a lid) and fry the onion for about 3 minutes until softened.
- Then add the curry paste and fry for a minute.
- Add the chicken, tomatoes and a splash of water and cover and cook for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Stir in the spinach until it just wilts, then add the yogurt and coriander.
- Serve with rice or naan bread…or both!