- 200g spaghetti or linguine
- 100g asparagus tips
- 150g white crab meat
- 1 knob salted butter
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps chives, finely chopped
- Lemon zest and juice
1. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to pack instructions.
2. Meanwhile, heat the butter and oil in a frying pan big enough to hold the pasta. Add the chilli and garlic, then the asparagus, and cook for 3 minutes or until the asparagus starts to soften. Add the crab meat to heat through and remove from the hob.
3. When the pasta is ready, drain (reserving a little cooking water) and add to the asparagus pan. Place back on the heat, add the chives, lemon zest and juice and toss well, adding a little of the pasta water if needed. Season and serve with an extra glug of oil.