- 2 x 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 6 skin-on hake or cod fillets (about 150g each)
- 100g nduja
- 600g mussels, de-bearded and cleaned
- 150ml white wine
- Large pack parsley, leaves finely chopped
- Finely grated zest 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve
- Extra virgin olive oil
Heat the oven to 200C/180F/gas mark 6.
Tip the chickpeas into a large roasting tin and nestle the fish, skin-side down, among them. Dot over the nduja and season with salt and black pepper. Scatter over the mussels and pour over the wine.
Cover the tin lightly with foil and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the fish is cooked and the mussels have opened. Discard any mussels that stay closed.
Scatter the parsley and lemon zest over the dish, drizzle with olive oil, give it all a good stir and serve with a lemon wedge on the side.