Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 4
- 1 Pack of Blacker Hall Thin Pork Sausages
- 1 Blacker Hall Summer veg box (containing a bag of spinach, Yorkshire Asparagus, 1 pepper, 1 red onion, cherry tomatoes, 1 bag of new potatoes, 1 pack of sugarsnap peas)
- Olive Oil
- Dried Basil
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°
- Par boil the new potatoes for 10 minutes and drain thoroughly
- Meanwhile trim the woody ends off the asparagus
- Dice the pepper and the onion.
- Place the sausages on a large oven proof tray.
- Scatter the trimmed asparagus, diced peppers, diced onions and whole cherry tomatoes onto the tray amongst the sausages.
- Drizzle everything with olive oil, salt and dried basil.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- With 3 minutes of cooking time remaining add the spinach and mangetout.
- Serve on toasted sourdough bread.