Preparation Time: 1 minute | Cooking Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 2
Our Administration Manager, Helen O’Regan, has created this quick recipe that takes just 10 minutes to make. Perfect for a mid-week meal in moments!
- 6 x King Prawns
- Pasta (choose your favourite)
- Olive Oil
- Chilli (fresh or dried)
- 1 x dessertspoon Cream cheese
- Choose your favourite pasta, add to a pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, cook broccoli and peas for 5 minutes.
- Fry off king prawns in olive oil, then add fresh or dried chilli to the pan.
- Once the pasta has cooked, drain it and stir through a dessertspoon of cream cheese.
- Add vegetables and prawns to the pasta and combine.
- Serve with cracked black pepper (optional).