Load your body with essential vitamins to keep the coughs and colds at bay whilst you enjoy a rainbow spectrum of amazing foods. We love to get our extra vitamins by making juices and smoothies to drink throughout the day.
This is a great breakfast smoothie. It can be made with your preferred berries, and you can substitute the orange juice with any mix of juices or even soya milk.
- Ingredients (to serve 5):
- 2 bananas, skins removed and cut in to chunks
- 75g blueberries (or other berries of your choice. You can use frozen berries)
- 225ml orange juice – try our freshly squeezed orange juice!
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
Place all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Use more or less liquid subject to how thick you prefer your smoothie.