Swing by the Farm Shop on Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th November 2023 between 10am - ...
CHICKEN PASTA WITH A RICH TOMATO SAUCE
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES | COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES
- Cook penne until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan on a medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Bring the stock to the boil and add the diced chicken. Cook for 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add passata and heat for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to the pan and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper, add parsley to garnish and serve with cherry tomatoes and grated Parmesan cheese.
Posted on May 11 2021