- 2 punnets of Spilman Yorkshire Strawberries
- 2 tbs Rhucello rhubarb liqueur
- 450 ml Longley Farm double cream
- 450 ml custard (make your own or cheat and use our homemade custard!)
- Large pack of Blacker Hall Ginger biscuits
- 50g Icing sugar
- Sprig of mint
Take 4 dessert glasses, ready to layer (normal drinking glasses will work just as well.)
Wash the strawberries and slice into quarters.
Crush 3/4 of the ginger biscuits using a pestle and mortar or rolling pin. Save a tablespoon of biscuit crumbs to sprinkle on top.
Add the rhucello to the crushed biscuits and mix and put to one side whilst you whip your cream.
In a large bowl whip the double cream into soft peaks. Add the icing sugar and mix again until combined.
You are now ready to layer your dessert glasses.
Starting with the biscuit and Rhucello mixture, followed by a layer of strawberries, custard, then a dessert spoon of cream. Repeat finishing with cream on the top.
Sprinkle a finishing touch of biscuit to the top and some small mint leaves.