Meet the Donkeys
Meet our two lovely little Donkeys - Nancy & Norman. In this experience your group will be aloud into our donkey paddock to meet the Donkey up close personal. They both love a treat or 2 or 3 and you'll also get the opportunity to groom and pamper Nancy. Norman is less than a year old and is still a little timid so may not want too much of a fuss.
Please remember to check for this experience at The Farmers Barn a few minutes before you're due to start.
What you need to know:
- Only the people who have purchased a ticket will be allowed into the paddock with the Donkeys.
- This experience is suited to Children over the age of 4 - however should you wish to bring younger children they are welcome but you may prefer to keep them picked up when around the donkeys.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult who has also purchase a ticket.
- We do not allow strollers in the paddock.
- The experience takes place outdoors in our donkey paddock so please wear appropriate clothing and foot ware.
- Our donkeys are all very friendly, however sometimes animals can be unpredictable and you must be careful when up close and personal. Please be respectfully and listen to the farmers at all times.
- Disclaimer: Blacker Hall Farm will not be held responsible for any damage to clothing or footware or for any injuries sustained whilst visiting The Little Farmers Trail.
Please note: All animals especially farm animals carry bugs which can be passed to humans, it's very important then after you have fed the lambs you remember to wash your hands. There is a hand wash with hot running water on the exit to our Little Farmers Trail and in The Farmers Barn. Find our more guidance on visiting farms here >>>