A fabulous opportunity to get up close and personal with our cheeky Pygmy goats and our New Boer Cross Goats. This 20-30 minute experience gives you lots of time for pictures, play, petting, snuggles and hand feeding the goats during your time. The group size is limited to 6 people to maximise your time with the goats. We have 7 goats in total in our goat experience - 5 boar crosses and 2 Pygmys.
What you need to know:
- Only the six people who have purchased a ticket will be allowed into the goat paddock
- This experience is suited to Children over the age of 3 - however should you wish to bring younger children they are welcome but you may prefer to keep them picked up when around the goats.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult who has also purchase a ticket.
- We do not allow strollers in with the goats.
- The experience takes place outdoors in our goat paddock so please wear appropriate clothing and foot ware (that you don’t mind a goat jumping up on or nibbling at).
- Our goats are all very friendly, however sometimes animals can be unpredictable, their horns are sharp and you must be careful when up close and personal. Please be respect
- Disclaimer: Blacker Hall Farm will not be held responsible for any damage to clothing or footware or for any injuries sustained whilst visiting the goats.
Please note: All animals especially farm animals carry bugs which can be passed to humans, it's very important then after you have fed the lambs you remember to wash your hands. There is a hand wash with hot running water on the exit to our Little Farmers Trail and in The Farmers Barn. Find our more guidance on visiting farms here >>>