Dexter is an aspiring Chef & a regular at Blacker Hall! He is going to be inspiring us with some delicious recipes, using fresh ingredients from our Farm Shop. & Collect
Order yours to Click & Collect here !
His first dish is Paprika ‘Special Dragon’ Chicken. Check out this quick, easy & healthy recipe below!
Paprika ‘Special Dragon’ Chicken
What you will need:
- 1 x Red Chilli
- 3 x Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Packet Cherita Vine Tomatoes
- 1 x Red Onion
- 1 x Red Pepper
- Half a lemon, squeezed
- Drizzle of Olive oil
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- 4 Chicken Fillets
- 800g New Potatoes
- 1 x Packet Tender stem Broccoli
1) Dice the chilli, Garlic cloves, Tomatoes, a Red Onion & a Red Pepper, and place in a large bowl. Squeeze the juice of half a Lemon in, drizzle with Olive Oil & season with Salt & Pepper.
2) Add the Paprika & strips of chicken, making sure everything is mixed well.
3) Now for Dexter’s Special Potatoes! Par-boil your New Potatoes in salted water for about 15 minutes. While these are boiling prepare an oven tray with Salt, Pepper & Olive Oil.
4) Drain the Potatoes & tip into oven tray. Now use a Potato masher to lightly crush the Potatoes & place them in the oven at 200C for 15 minutes.
5) Now let’s move on to the Chicken! Pan fry the Paprika Chicken mix on a medium heat until fully cooked through. While the chicken is cooking, boil some water and add the broccolini, cooking for about 6-8 minutes.
Once everything is ready simply plate up & enjoy!